LANDLORD Leasing professionals provide property specific programs to assist you in increasing the pace of leasing, maximizing rental rate values and improving tenant retention.
Commercial real estate agents develop, implement and execute transactions to meet a landlord’s objectives. They do this by providing a comprehensive analysis of data to enable clients to meet operating, workplace and cost-saving goals, including:
- Occupancy and rental rates of competitive properties in the target area
- Evaluating alternatives for space requirements
- Tenant relocations and grey market knowledge
- Historical transaction and ownership records
- Economic trends and indicators
As a result, their services help landlords anticipate trends and implement their real estate objectives.
Landlord Representation Services include:
- Create and execute marketing strategies
- Position property reputation in the market
- Attract and develop suitable quality tenants
- Structure of various acquisition and disposition strategies